Systems Engineering Manager
- 180000 - 200000 per annum
We are looking for a Systems Engineering Manager to join our long-standing client in Santa Barbara. They are a global leader in developing and manufacturing medical Endoscopes and require someone with a mix of experience in hardware and software development. The products developed at this site include camera heads, camera control units, and imaging displays so knowledge of high-speed electronics, analog and digital circuits, and microprocessors will be needed. As the Systems Engineering Manager, you will also be responsible for hiring, training, and succession planning of the systems engineering team.
- Determine project scope and high-level timelines for systems group
- Manage systems engineering team to deliver projects efficiently
- Verify complex electronic systems meet design requirements
- Ensure systems group is meeting expectations and implement improvements as necessary
- Contribute to companywide continuous improvement initiatives
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- 7 years' experience in Systems Engineering
- 2 years in management-level roles
- Product development experience in electronics, preferably medical devices
- Engineering-level mathematics and mechanical design tool knowledge.
This is a very professional and highly collaborative environment with low ego and as such an excellent work environment. They work 4 days per week - Monday to Thursday
Send your resume today for consideration.